The last months were very busy for provence Enduro MTB. Between racing in different regional Enduro races like the Enduro Oppidum in Les Arcs sur Argens (83) in February, The Cochonduro in Bras (83) under a cold and constant rain in March and Sospel Beverally enduro (06) again in March with again cold and rainy conditions, we still manage to find some time to shape our local trails.
Despite the rainy Novembre month, the strong wind in spring, the cold in the winter months and the constant demolition work perform by our local wild board on the trails, we managed to open news trails or new sections in existing trails.
Since December the local mountain bikers community worked for you to open the following new trails:
- Creation of berms and new technical features on the Black River
- Log clearing on the Yaya++
- Cut branches and small trees to open more the Canyon trail.
- Clearing some branches, rocks and small stumps removal on the Gilles
- Clearing rocks and stones on the Tunis Express
- Clearing rocks and stones on the liaison Canyon
- Branches and bushes clearing on the falaises
- Start a re routing on the nain to avoid damaged sections.
And of course we rode our bike all winter long and numberous riders had the chance to enjoy our local network trails for a Week End or over a longer period of time. Our more distant guest came from Wales to ride during 4 days for us mid February and escaped the winter UK mud.
Now spring is here and summer time is knoking on the door, it’s time to be fit to enjoy the summer time the most. Don’t hesitate to take a look to our stays offer for this spring.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for any informations.